Where is my tax information for years before 2017?

W-2s, 1099s, and other tax information from calendar year 2017 and on will be found in Workday. Tax information for previous years will be found in NSHE’s legacy Employee Self Service (ESS) system. You can find the link to your institution’s ESS on your institution’s website.