Where are my W-2s?

Employees can access electronic copies of their W-2s for 2018 and later years in Workday, where they can also elect to go paperless. For copies from 2017 and earlier, employees should contact NSHE Payroll Services at https://payroll.nshe.nevada.edu/request-assistance/

Current Workers

View the job aid for instructions: https://workdaydocs.nshe.nevada.edu/wp-content/uploads/year-end-tax-documents.pdf.

Former Workers

Please contact your institution’s HR department for instructions on how to sign into your Workday account.